Monday 26 October 2015

Will my son's lost bicycle be recovered?

Horary-24
Time of Prediction-12:28:57 AM
Date of Prediction-20th October 2015
Place-Vashi(Navi Mumbai)

Rule for recovery of lost property
If 11th CSL is connected with 2,6 or 11 then the lost property will be recovered in the DBA of 2,6,11 (If 11th CSL is connected with 5,8,12, then lost property will not be recovered)

Here the mother asked the question about her second son and hence I rotated the lagna to 7th house

Here 11th CSL is Jupiter (occupied in 11, owner of 3,6) placed in the star of Venus(occupied in 10, owner of 7,8), so we can say that lost bicycle will be recovered.

Recovery when?

Significators of 2,6,11

Houses
A
B
C
D
2
Mer
Moon
Sun
Mars
6



Jup
11
Sun
Mer,Mars
Jup,Rahu
Rahu
Sun
Let's check RP

Day Lord-Mars
Lagna Star lord-Saturn
Lagna sign lord-Moon
Moon star lord-Venus
Moon sign lord-Jupiter

Here Rahu is aspected by Saturn, so we will replace Saturn with Rahu, and Ketu represents Jupiter, replacing Jupiter by Ketu so RP's are Venus, Mars, Moon, Rahu, Ketu

Common planets between RP and significators are Mars, Moon, Rahu, Ketu

Current dasha running is Venus, though Venus is not a significator of 2,6,11, Venus is in Venus star and Sun sub, and Sun is owner of 11, so I considered Venus.

Current Bhukti running is Rahu, I took Rahu since Rahu is a RP and a strong significator of 11

Current Antara running is Mercury, though mercury is not in RP, mercury is a strong significator of 2,11, so I considered Mercury

I took Sookshama of Ketu (rejected Mercury) running between 28th October 2015-5th November 2015

So DBAS I selected if of Venus-Rahu-Mercury-Ketu

According to me bicycle will be recovered in the coming week.

Result-Cycle was recovered on 20th October 2015 between 7-10am

1 comment:

  1. Hi himanshu, i lost my bike,could you help me on this.

    ReplyDelete